This week's assignment was tricky! The point and shoot that I'm using is pretty new, and the instruction manual is far from helpful, so I really struggled with learning how to adjust some settings to be able to capture some good shots. I got nine kinds of confused when adjusting my ISO and not getting the results that I thought I should, so I definitely need to practice the technique a lot more in the future. Combine that will waiting until the last minute to go out and do some shooting, and you get mediocre (at best) pictures for this week. I'll definitely keep working on it though - I think the motion shots turn out really, really cool (and I'm super jealous of the ladies with sweet light trails).
And now for my boring shots of a fountain on MU's campus. I felt the need to also throw in pictures I attempted to take of Emma and of a disco ball just for subject diversity. :)
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I swear I have the same shot as your #4, LOL! I lurve the doggies playing. Did you rotate your camera as you took the last one to get that circular blur?
ReplyDeleteI just started swirling my hand around like a jackass. Much easier to do with a point and shoot than a DSLR! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I had not seen your motion ones yet. I really like those. I like the behind the water fall one and the swirly one at the end. Very cool.
ReplyDelete